Construction of sprung dance floor?

Page 2 of 2

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 14:08:30 -0800 (PST), RickH

Check with someone who puts in true professional wood basket ball floors. Today most that I know of use rubber donuts to absorb the shock. I have seen severl designs for the rest.
I put in two for dance studios. For both I used rubber blocks (sorry I forget where I got them) under 3/4 plywood with interlocking parkay wood tile. Between the two they have lasted over 20 years now.