Constitutionality of light bulb ban questioned - Environmental Protection Agency must be called for a broken bulb

Page 10 of 10
metspitzer wrote:

What we really need is new sources of *portable* energy. It's hard to beat gasoline where a single bucket, (10 L), contains ~90 KWh.
Portable energy is the kind that fuels our cars, trucks, aircraft, most boats and many trains.
Storing energy, from whatever source, requires many times the volume and/or weight of fossil fuels, and can't be carried in a "bucket".
Ethanol may be an exception, having about two thirds the energy content of gasoline, but as many have pointed out here, it has its own problems.
So far, political correctness doesn't seem to be one of them!
Virg Wall, P.E.