Constantly running furnace fan

I have an Intertherm MGHA-056 in my mobile home that is constantly running even with neither the air conditioning nor the heat on. I disconnected the wires to the thermostat and it is still running. Any ideas on what is going on?
Mike D
If you can find where the thermostat wires are connected in the blower unit, try disconnecting the wire that controls the fan, which is usually green. This would prove the wiring from the unit to the thermostat

Yes, the thermostat wires inside the blower, specifically the "G" wire, which should control the fan relay

Is there possibly a fan switch on the unit or somewhere, which is turned on?

On Sat, 12 May 2007 21:39:17 GMT, "Mike Dobony"

Call Information, or use www.411.com , etc.
Information might not need to know the state or city anymore, I'm not sure.
Mike Dobony wrote:

Maybe soilid state replay contrulling fan power is shot. It should be on the furnace logic control board.