Consolidated Dutchwest Stove

Hi folks.. Can anyone tell me what the length of the probe thermometer should be for model 2183 Dutchwest? Need to replace, and the old one has corroded so badly, I can't tell. There is some aftermarket thermometers out there, with various lengths. Appreciate any and all help. Regards, John

----------------------------------------------------------------- I can't help with the size, but if you contact Vermont Castings, the thermometer part number is 700948.
HTH, Mark
Thanks for the info Regards, John