connector for MC electrical cable ?

Hi, I'm installing MC cable in my house. It's not steel armored cable, but _aluminum_ clad: (http://www.homedepot.com/p/Southwire-100-ft-14-2-Gauge-Solid-Metal-Clad-Cable-68579223/202316369)
For the terminal ends of each wiring run, I've read that "Direct bearing set-screw connectors are suitable for only steel armor" and not aluminum armor.
What type of connectors should I be using? The same, clamp-type, that one uses for NM cable? (i.e. http://www.homedepot.com/p/Halex-3-8-in-Flexible-Metal-Conduit-FMC-Combination-Clamp-Connector-5-Pack-20570/100186543)
Any experienced advice appreciated. thanks!
Theodore.
On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 08:30:20 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

MC is not the same as FMC, You will find the sizes are different.
This is a pretty good MC connector
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Arlington-Industries-Snap-2-It-3-8-in-Connectors-5-Pack-38AST-5/100132643
Understood about MC vs. FMC.
I know these are intended for NM, but are they suitable for MC:
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Halex-3-8-in-Non-Metallic-NM-Twin-Screw-Cable-Clamp-Connectors-5-Pack-20511/100133208
Alot less expensive than the snap fittings . Just wondering.
On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 09:45:11 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Short answer No
They are only listed for non-metalic cable. They are missing the insulated throat a MC connector has. Used properly an NM connector is isolated from the conductors by the cable jacket which should extend 1/4" into the box.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com posted for all of us...

So you post for info that you were too lazy to look up, then tell one of the most preeminent posters here what you are going to use (which is what you wanted all along)?
--
Tekkie

the

No, I was inquiring what the difference is by example of the only products I'm familiar with (I've limited knowledge of the 100+ connectors in HomeDep ot's catalog alone, much less the industry). Gfre...aol.com was nice enoug h to offer the correct product and explain the difference and why I can't s ubstitute.
On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 08:30:20 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

snip

I've never heard of this kind of cable. I'm curious why your using this instead of common NM cable?