connecting a sink

I am installing this sink and it comes with two flexible pipes to connect it to the supply. The tubes have 1/2" female NPT but my supply valves are 3/8" NPT.
BTW, the supplied tubes are too short anyway but the side that threads into the faucet is not standard so I have to use these tubes.
What should I be looking for. Another flex tube with 3/8 one one end and 1/2" on the other or should I be looking for a threaded adapter (3/8" female to 1/2" male) and a flex tube with 3/8" on both ends (i.e. standard faucet hookup)
Maybe I need to change the valves under the sink but that would be a real pain.

Just get the correct flex supply lines. Fewer connections means less places to mess up. Braided ones are less likely to burst although I have never actually heard of a plastic one bursting!