confused by Juno price disparity

Hi,
I finally settled on the ic22 can, but I unsettled by the price disparities. It's
6.99 at Lowes, (website down currently) 7.99 at Sears, http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_03402499000P
and
>20 everywhere else, including $37 at Lighting Universe, http://www.lightinguniverse.com/products/view.aspx?sku#19080
where I always buy stuff for dirt cheap.
Am I looking at the same product at all three places?
Thanks,
Aaron

The sears one and lighting universe are different cans, based on your price the lowes and sears are probably the same ones. The one at lighting universe is an air tight can, much more efficient. If the cans are going against a cold wall (ie next to roof) go with the air tights. If going between floors (ie basement to 1st floor, 1st to 2nd etc) then go with the standard IC cans.
Brian V wrote:

Is confusing. Why do they have the same part number?
Frank wrote:

Hey Brian, how *do* you tell that they are different units?