Conduit & Armored Cable

I want to have an exposed ceiling with the wiring run through conduit. Is there any reason i shouldn't run metal conduit from metal junction boxes that are fed by armored cable?

No reason at all.

Sounds OK to me.
<< I want to have an exposed ceiling with the wiring run through conduit. Is there any reason i shouldn't run metal conduit from metal junction boxes that are fed by armored cable? >>
Should work fine, but if you have any cosmetic issues consider using WireMold. HTH
Joe

Thanks...never heard of them before. Might be just what I'm looking for.
On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:30:49 -0800, TrueWest wrote

May I suggest you check their site:
http://www.wiremold.com/www/consumer/products/metal_raceway/index.asp
You'll find some Wiremold products at the big box stores. It's expensive, but can solve the cosmetic issues of surface wiring.

One tip:
Contrary to anything resembling common sense, the two COLORS (white and beige) of Wiremold raceway products are also two different SIZES and thus incompatible. This is not at all obvious from looking at the packaging. I believe the beige is larger and can hold more wires.
Greg Guarino
Greg G wrote:

Greg All sizes of Wiremold are available in both colors. In some areas it will take a special order to get the color you want. The best course of action is to install the Wiremold prior to painting and paint to match the background. -- Tom H