Conduit & Armored Cable

I want to have an exposed ceiling with the wiring run through conduit. Is there any reason i shouldn't run metal conduit from metal junction boxes that are fed by armored cable?

Reply to
TrueWest

No reason at all.

Reply to
HA HA Budys Here

Sounds OK to me.

Reply to
Childfree Scott

Thanks...never heard of them before. Might be just what I'm looking for.

Reply to
TrueWest

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:30:49 -0800, TrueWest wrote (in article ):

May I suggest you check their site:

You'll find some Wiremold products at the big box stores. It's expensive, but can solve the cosmetic issues of surface wiring.

Reply to
KJS

One tip:

Contrary to anything resembling common sense, the two COLORS (white and beige) of Wiremold raceway products are also two different SIZES and thus incompatible. This is not at all obvious from looking at the packaging. I believe the beige is larger and can hold more wires.

Greg Guarino

Reply to
Greg G

Greg All sizes of Wiremold are available in both colors. In some areas it will take a special order to get the color you want. The best course of action is to install the Wiremold prior to painting and paint to match the background.

-- Tom H

Reply to
HorneTD