Condensors white or silver?

Yes, and thank you. You are a very kind person.

Someone posted such a study on alt.hvac some years ago. I was amazed to see they reported little difference, if the condensor was in the sun or shade. My intuition is that shade is much better.

.

I have not put words in anyone's mouth. I just believe I definitively answered the actual question posed by Stormin.

And second you obviously have not seen the results of experiments done with central AC units where the compressor/condensor was placed in direct sun versus shade. There was negligible difference in energy used because like the fridge they are highly dependent on the surrounding air temp, not the sunlight falling on the coils.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

"

et"

So typical and sadly to be expected from KRW.

Reply to
trader4

On Oct 21, 6:07 pm, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz" wrote

No. Aluminun foil hats should be shiny side out, so the laser from the mother ship will be reflected and they can't control your thoughts. ..... Same for aluminum underwear.

When you get to be a grandfather, you gotta know this stuff.....

Reply to
Robert

When you get involved, it can hardly come out differently.

Reply to
krw