condensate pumps

just a heads up, amazon has condensate pumps (both Little Giant and Hartell brands) for about $40 now. I'd considered buying some last year but they were all in the $70 range. I just ordered two because I'm a lazy sack of crap and don't like emptying dehumidifiers - I like everything to be automagical.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

No heads up needed. That is normal everyday pricing for the Little Giant VCM20 ULS. Not sure what the hell you were payig $70 for??? Bubba
Bubba wrote:

All my local hardware emporia and online were listing them in the $70-80 range when the idea first popped into my head. Of course, I live in the area of rape-me pricing but it has started to become more reasonable of late (actually found some wool dress pants on sale for about $30 a couple weeks ago, and shirts for the same - used to seeing them for $80ish and passing.) Sign of the economy I guess?
nate