concrete topping mix question

When painting the old concrete with the latex bonding solution, is is better to dampen the concrete first (with water) or put the latex onto completely dry concrete?
thanks bill

what does it say on the package? if not, is there an 800 number to call for product information?
no package

I agree with Charles, check the container for directions. In general, I think the concrete should be clean and dry. An acid wash with muriatic acid is sometimes suggested followed by washing it down with water and letting it dry completely, but be careful with this as it (acid) can be dangerous if used improperly.
If you want more information, just google search for "latex bondage"!
....eep! no! I was just kidding about the search phrase!!!
I always sweep any particles and dust off the concrete with a stiff bristle broom, then lightly spray the surface with water, using a nozzle on a garden hose, then brushing on the latex.. The bonding solution seems to bond better that way. I don't know if your latex bond is the same stuff I used, which looked and smelled like regular Elmers White Glue-All, but had a fancy name. Whatever, it worked well.