concrete surface repair advice

Hello,
I hired a concrete crew to pour a slab and they did a really bad job. There are 3 places where there must of been air pockets traped under the surface of the concrete. I scraped away at those areas and removed about 3/16" of the top layer of the surface.
My question is how do I fix those areas where I scraped the surface away? I thought about just mixing up some portland and sand.
Also, I applied an acrylic concrete sealer to the surface of the concrete. If that would make any difference?
stop payment on ck ,, call credit card co, or small claim, in which your SOL unkless he has $$$ good luck
Rick Hurd wrote:

Why are you fixing their errors? If you see those errors, how about others you don't yet see?
If you insist on patching what the contractor should replace, then use a latex cement.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math