Concrete soup spilled on driveway

A couple of years ago after a small hand-mixed concrete project some of the "soup" from the clean-up was spilled on the driveway and never cleaned up. Now I would like to know the best way to approach this. Would a pressure washer work (that would be easiest), a sand blaster (more money and work) or ???

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Depends how much of a coating there is. If it's just cosmetic, muriatic acid solution should remove it. Doubt a pressure washer will work, but you could try. A sand blaster would probably be my choice for a thicker coating.

Reply to
trader4

Reply to
42n8_1

Most tool rental places have various sizes of concrete grinders and polishers. The results will be far less obnoxious than acid treating or hackinf at it. HTH

Joe

Reply to
Joe

Reply to
42n8_1

Thanks all for the advice.

It's acutally a pretty large area --maybe 80 sq feet.

Bob

Reply to
Bob