Concrete Saws

I am going to hire someone or attempt to cut some concrete 3.5inches thick with a gasoline powered saw, most likely a dry blade.
I need to cut about 32ft long.
Do these saws cut fairly fast. I wonder how many blades I will go thru?
Tom
I forgot to mention I want to use a hand held saw.
Tom

In that case, it is not how many blades, but how many saws. If you use a cheap circular saw, chances are you will burn up a couple of them. I've seen it done at work cutting a shallow groove they went through two saws and did not finish. . Since you want to go 3.5", it will take a blade larger than the typical saw will handle.
Rent a cutting saw and the right sized blade and be done with it. 32 feet is a short walk, but a very long road when on hands and knees cutting concrete.
<< I need to cut about 32ft long. >>
Rent a concrete saw at any tool place. It will take you four times longer to drive to the rental store than it will to make the cut. They supply the blades. Ask questions, take their advice and work safely. Good luck.
Joe
Get a 14" gasoline cutoff saw and a couple blades, Use the first one until it is gone making the first 2' deep cut, then use the new one to finish.