Concrete resurfacer question - why is all gray?

Is there somplace where I can get concrete resurface material that is white? I only see gray in the stores? I would think that the stuff I would want to use would match the new concrete that I have.

Reply to
scott_z500

White if you find it will be paticularly expensive. There are concrete coatings available from paint companies. Most I have looked into are Kool deck coatings, and they approach white. Some of the underwater pool paint may be adapted for your situation.

Reply to
SQLit