Concrete Repair

I have a concrete-pebble driveway that has been repaired. The area that was cut with a diamond saw needs a bit of help. A few of the pebbles have popped out along the cut surface and I want to fill those holes with a cement-like mixture. My problem has been that all the materials I have tried lack strength and adhesion. Please see attached photos. Any suggestion as to how I can mix up some "cement" to repair the voids.
http://home.dc.rr.com/nsnadel/Repair1.jpg
http://home.dc.rr.com/nsnadel/Repair2.jpg
Thanks!
Norm

From the pictures I couldn't see an area that needed repair.
When I repair cement like that I use Bondo but you'll probably find a color variance.
I usually use Bondo Household putty but the Epoxy may give you the strength you need:
http://www.3m.com/US/auto_marine_aero/Bondo/catalog_item53d4.html?itemNbr
or
http://www.3m.com/US/auto_marine_aero/Bondo/catalog_itemc444.html?itemNbr
olddog
NSN wrote:

conc. block on our condo. It is outdoors but protected from elements. You might be able to get away with using that. Sweep up some of the residue from cutting the concrete and sprinkle on the surface to color it?

Some of the pebbled walks and drives are made from regular concrete and then the pebbles are glued on using an epoxy based product. You might try finding some pebbles than fit the voids and using such a product to stick them into place.
I agree with the other poster that I did not see anything I would spend the effort to repair if all you have bad is in the pictures.
Colbyt
How about : http://www.quikrete.com/ProductLines/ConcreteRepairTube.asp

Looks like what I have been looking for. Now to find some. Will go check McMaster Carr.
THANKS!

NSN wrote:

Mix up some mortar, add pebbles, push into crack. After the mortar sets up a bit, use a stiff brush and scrub as needed to remove some mortar around surface pebbles then sponge residual mortar off pebbles with a damp sponge.
--

dadiOH

I have edited the photos to show the voids I want to fill. See arrow. Would be easier to see in 3D.
Norm