Concrete painting & finishing question.

I have 2 concrete items I'd like to refinish.

One is a concrete mushroom that was painted at one time but almost all the paint has worn away. Any suggestions on how to paint this? SHould I paint it with some kind of primer first. What kind of paint should I use?

The second question reguards a concrete Table & bench. The surface of the table is very rough and unpleasent to sit upon. Is there something I can put on it to smooth it out? Maybe skim coat it with some kind of cement past? I could tile it but I'd like to know my other options.

Any information most appreciated.

Bm

Reply to
Bewet Miller