Concrete mess

Had a new driveway installed last Fall. As always happens the contractor is GONE.Concrete was splashed on the bricks . Tried wire brush ,no good. Anyone able to help? Frank

Reply to
ktech

Hi, Lots of slow work with chiesel? Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang

You might try muratic acid (pool supply). Test a spot first and be careful....good luck...Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac

Frank,

Not sure how bad the concrete was splashed on the brick, but I was able to use my pressure washer (3600psi) to remove concrete splattered on my brick. You have to be very careful as the pressure washer at this high a psi, will actually eat away at the concrete and brick.

If you don't have a pressure washer, I am sure you could rent one. Not sure if a lower pressure version will do the work, say

Reply to
DL

Reply to
nospambob

Or perhaps borrow/rent a small (2hp) air compressor and a pneumatic hand chisel.

Reply to
Vic Dura