Concrete mess

Had a new driveway installed last Fall. As always happens the contractor is GONE.Concrete was splashed on the bricks . Tried wire brush ,no good. Anyone able to help? Frank
ktech wrote:

Hi, Lots of slow work with chiesel? Tony
On Mon, 23 May 2005 02:34:09 GMT, in alt.home.repair RE: Re: Concrete

Or perhaps borrow/rent a small (2hp) air compressor and a pneumatic hand chisel.

You might try muratic acid (pool supply). Test a spot first and be careful....good luck...Ross
After using muriatic acid for mortar cleanup on bricks I read that no contain found is capable of retaining the fumes! Looked in the cabinet and foud EVERY piece of metal capable of being degraded was from the fumes. Careful where it's stored.
On Mon, 23 May 2005 03:13:25 -0400, "Ross Mac"

Frank,
Not sure how bad the concrete was splashed on the brick, but I was able to use my pressure washer (3600psi) to remove concrete splattered on my brick. You have to be very careful as the pressure washer at this high a psi, will actually eat away at the concrete and brick.
If you don't have a pressure washer, I am sure you could rent one. Not sure if a lower pressure version will do the work, say <2500psi.
Good thing is that it works fairly quickly. I cleaned about 15 square feet in about 45 minutes.
Hope this helps,
David