Concrete Laundry Tub Repair?

I have one of those old concrete laundry tubs. The tub is in pretty good condition but the drain fixture on the bottom of the tub is in bad shape. I was wondering can a new drain fixture be attached to this tub? is there any way that it can be repaired? I would appreciate any help that anyone can give me concerning this problem. Thank you, Robert Barch