Concrete Garage Floor Question

Page 2 of 2

Need I say more....ignorant turd.

Ignorant is outlawing studded snowtires in snow country.....In the summer I can understand it , but in the winter , that is stupid....Still no specifics on road damage caused by studs IN THE WINTER.....Canadiens....LOL...

For a great part of Eastern Canada, -17C is just a cool day and nothing to worry about.
I don't know the location of the person that started this thread but sometimes the garage interior is much colder than -17C in some parts of Eastern Canada.