Concrete garage floor coating/resurfacer? DIY

The concrete floor in my garage has a fair bit of spalling and I'd like to resurface it.
What I'd really like to do is simply find a liquid coating that I could pour over the floor, let it level itself out and set.
I'm not having much luck finding anything like this on Google.
Is this something I can do? Any ideas on what products to use and what it would cost?
Floor is approximately 24'x32'.
Thx!
You might want to check into those epoxy coating. The surface needs to be clean (kit contains an etchant). It also has little colored "flakes" that hide any irregularities. One car garage kit cost me $65. Needed two. My floor was new, no oil, etc. Looks good, and is MUCH easier to keep clean.
Noozer wrote:

Frankly I can't think of anything I would recommend short of replacing the floor. Most anything you can use is not going to hold up. If the base is not stable it will not work under the conditions of the usual garage.
While I am a fan of good epoxy garage floor finishes, they are not going to give the level smooth result you are looking for unless that spalling is far less than I usually see and it will give way as the concrete under it continues to spall.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

I agree. A good two part epoxy finish will be expensive and it won't last if there's a problem with the underlying concrete.

The concrete is solid now... No more spalling, etc. is happening. No new cracks in the last couple seasons. This is why I think it's time to do something with it. It's not horrible, but I would like something a bit cleaner looking.

You may have to venture into the world of industrial floor coatings. There are specialty finishes for factory floors that suatain a lot of forklift traffic and material handling gear. Besides Google , have a look at the Thomas Register. The name Sonneborn Chemical or something like that pops up in my memory of long forgotten projects. A typical factory can't tolerate something like a flaky floor that would cut into productivity and the bottom line, so you will probably find some high performance stuff with an appropraite price tag, but still cheaper than redoing the concrete. Good luck.
Joe