Concrete garage floor?

I have a 35-year old concrete garage floor. The surface is crumbling and I would like to repair it this summer. Is it possible to have a thin, say 1", layer added? How would I prepare the surface? Is this best done by professionals in the field?

Reply to
William W. Plummer

How large an area is in need of repair? how deep is the damage? how handy are you?

check out these folks, they have everything for floor repair but it's not cheap.

Cementious materials are much cheaper than epxoy.

Epoxies can be troweled out much, much thinner than 1"

check out their products

cheers Bob

Reply to
BobK207

Great reference site. Thanks. Considering my back problems and uncertainty about getting it level, I think it is best to use professionals.

Reply to
William W. Plummer