Concrete from bag vs. ready-mix?

Page 2 of 2

I picked up 1 Yard of "Ucart" concrete today for my back garage step. THAT would have been 54 bags to mix in wheelbarrow!! They called it the "extra" mix (they add 1 extra bag of cement to the normal sidewalk mix)
I had 2 hours less 20 min travel time. It took me the whole 1:40 to unload, place and rough float the yard..used 95% of it, then clean up the 'cart' and get it back.
It cost right about what the delivered stuff would have but I'd have only got 30 min to play with the delivered stuff and it did need to be wheelbarrowed around back. Wait time for the big guy is $ 37.50 for half hr...didnt want to get into that.