Concrete floor for tile

For small bathroom with no tub and a concrete floor do I need to put anything on the concrete before I put in the thinset mortar for my ceramic tiles?
On Apr 13, 9:44 am, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Nope, not as long as it's bare concrete. Sealers and paints may interfere with adhesion. Some people use a liquid bonding agent, but just read the manufacturer's instructions on the bag of thinset to verify.