Concrete floor

What is a good method to fill a crack in the concrete floor of my garage? Thanks
Rick wrote:

The size of the crack would help and would how long it has been there and have there been any changes in the last year?
--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
It is about 18 feet long from the start to finish, starts as hairline and the largest stop about 1/2 inch wide. I noticed it as a small crack 2 years ago, and has been no changes around here. The house is 20 years old. Thanks for any help

Rick wrote:

I think I would want to make sure it is not changing before trying to f ix it. It appears it has opened up from a hairline to a inch in two years. If you "fix" it now and it opens to inch in another year, your fix will not have been a fix. I wonder what is going on that is just now 20 years after it was put in.
--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
Rick wrote:

Here is a link someone else found. Looks like good basic information. However I am not all that sure you should work on it unit you know it is stable.
http://www.chase-pitkin.com/How-To/Projects/weather/concrete/concrete.htm
--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

I had some small cracks like this in my laundry room which I filled with a special gray-colored concrete caulk I found at Home Depot. It made them hardly noticeable and hasn't shown any signs of cracking/failure.
dv
The geographical center of Boston is in Roxbury. Due north of the
I think that caulk is made by Quickcrete and comes in tubes and buckets. I believe it has a little flexibility which helps. check their website.