Concrete evidence of stupidity

Concrete evidence of stupidity http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/porsche-stuck-wet-cement-proves-karma-exists-210302568.html
I guess Porsche drivers really are special.

In all my years of parking cars on the Las Vegas Strip, the BMW drivers were the snottiest dollar tippers on the planet. Rolls and Mercedes were consistently good. Gladys Knight, in her dark green Rolls, was always $5.
Steve
On 2/19/2012 8:50 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/porsche-stuck-wet-cement-proves-karma-exists-210302568.html
What's the difference between a cactus, Porsche's and BMW's? A cactus has pricks on the outside. ^_^
TDD

One of my kids got a used 911. He's not rich and he's a nice guy but parked outside a bar one night somebody keyed it. That's a prick with preconceived notions of the owner.
On Sun, 19 Feb 2012 13:39:25 -0500, Frank

I know this is a reflection of the society we live in but I feel sorry for people who can afford or want a nice car and have to deal with this. This is one reason I won't consider buying a nice car.
On 2/19/2012 9:06 PM, Doug wrote:

I had a beautiful Chrysler Cordoba and one morning I walked out the front door and my car was 20 feet down the street from where I parked it with the front end caved in. Thew was a trail of automobile parts and fluids going down the street. The murderer was never caught. :-(
TDD
<stuff snipped>

With the rich Corinthian leather? It must have looked "marvelous!" until it was murdered. That's awful.
"Boss, the plane!" Seriously, though, there aren't very many cars like the Cordoba that are indelibly associated with a single Hollywood actor like the Cordoba and Ricardo Montalban. I didn't figure you as the Cordoba type. El Camino, pickup or van, maybe. (-:
There's nothing like discovering your car's been destroyed but it's even worse to find it up on blocks and gutted, too. I remember seeing a film about how long an abandoned car lasts in NYC. They begin at twilight and by midnight there's a shell left up on cinderblocks. No seats, no engine, no steering wheel, no wheels, no trunk lid, no hood, no doors - even the carpeting goes. I think it was the same guy who did the famous "college prison" experiment, Dr. Phil Zimbardo, a paisano!
-- Bobby G.
On 2/20/2012 4:28 AM, Robert Green wrote:

I'm supposed to get my van back today but my favorite cars were the 64 Valiant, the 65 Dart, the 67 & 73 Renault 10's and the 71 Renault 16. The little 67 R10 weighed 1730lbs and I could pull the 1108cc engine by hand and carry it to the work bench to repair it. It's been a while since I owned a car, I've been driving vans to run service calls when I feel well enough to work. I work on my vehicles when I can but hurt so bad it takes a while to recover and I start all over again. o_O
TDD

it
until it

the
the
El
and by

no
I know the feeling and it's a bad one. )-: The old gray mare, she ain't wh at she used to be. Me neither.
-- Bobby G.
Like SUV, a porsche means you can go any where.
On 2/19/2012 8:50 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/porsche-stuck-wet-cement-proves-karma-exists-210302568.html
What's the difference between a cactus, Porsche's and BMW's? A cactus has pricks on the outside. ^_^
TDD
On 2/19/2012 8:50 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/porsche-stuck-wet-cement-proves-karma-exists-210302568.html
what a needledick.
--
Steve Barker

"asshole Subaru" only returns 7,000,000. I'm surprised.

asshole + chevrolet - 43,300,000 asshole + dodge - 48,100,000 asshole + ford - 10,500,000
Go figure
--
PV

"Resistance isn't futile, it's simply voltage divided by current"

PV wrote:

Amusing, I suspect Volvo and Saab rank high on the list.
On 2/19/2012 7:38 PM, Pete C. wrote:

A lot of the P.L.L.C.F. drive Saabs and Volvos. ^_^
TDD

Now divide by the number of vehicles (of the particular brand) on the road to get the AQ. My bet is that Subaru comes close to the top.

Just when I think I've seen it all, some stupid driver teaches me I haven't. It never ceases to amaze me how stupid or inconsiderate some drivers can be. It actually surprises me (it shouldn't but does) when I encounter a polite driver. I guess this is because they are so rare.