Concrete driveway sealer?

I just powerwashed my dyed concrete driveway. Now it looks cleaner, but dull. Is there a clear sealer that will make it look "wet" and bring out some of the color? I'd like something that I can spray on rather than roll.
Steve
http://www.thestampstore.com /
Yes, there are multiple choices. Avoid high gloss finishes on exterior work, gets mighty slippery. I would choose a breathable finish.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .