concrete countertop chipping

I have a concrete countertop which has some chipping/flaking at the surface. It's a kitchen counter with most of the chipping occuring around the sink. What's the best way to repair this? thanks Homi

Reply to
gd226

pics at

gd226

Pictures nicely done.

The surface applied over the concrete is what your having problems with.

The only way I can think of is to "refinish" the counter top.

Reply to
SQLit

Depends. What's the chipping, yellow stuff?

Reply to
dadiOH

responding to

diymyhome wrote: You could use a resurfacer to 'fill' the chipped areas. Here's a link to what we did to our concrete counters that were very rough:

------------------------------------- Kelly From concrete to wood - we are trying it all at our new house:

diymyhome