concrete countertop chipping

I have a concrete countertop which has some chipping/flaking at the surface. It's a kitchen counter with most of the chipping occuring around the sink. What's the best way to repair this? thanks Homi
pics at http://www.pbase.com/homi/concrete

Pictures nicely done.
The surface applied over the concrete is what your having problems with.
The only way I can think of is to "refinish" the counter top.
gd226 wrote:

Depends. What's the chipping, yellow stuff?
--
dadiOH