Concrete cleaning

I dripped some cooking oil on nicely finished concrete, leaving what looks like wet dots. I figured they would come out with some soap and power washing. They did not. What can I use to get these off? It was common cooking oil.
Steve
On 8/6/2012 9:04 PM, Steve B wrote:

I put down cat litter on spilled motor oil, which is SOP. Mash it in and leave for a day or two. Sweep it up. It left gray haze, which I did not try to remove, so don't know if that would be removeable. Try some full-strength Dawn, leave it for a while and then wash.

I understand that the "old" treatment from the '50s was, after the first cleanup such as above, you did the final cleanup by using "fullers earth" and let it sit for a couple of days, one or two such treatments should get all but a tiny bit out.

TSP ( trisodium phosphate ) can be used as a masonry cleaner. It cuts grease, oils, etc., in preparation for painting. Located in the paint section of the borg. Get the RED box. The green box is fake TSP.

Petrol and a scrubbing brush. Do not smoke.

A blob of hand cleaner on each spot, let sit for 30 min, then power wash.

Any kind of wetting agent... soap, detergent, Simple Green.
Apply, scrub, rinse
repeat several times
residual with be gone in 6 months, no worries
cheers Bob