concrete ceiling and condensation

hi all and thanks in advance. We have an outhouse with a concrete ceiling and a single brick wall (joining onto the main house) i have sealed the walls and put some phenolic insulation board 30mm foil lined onto batons to try to keep some of the heat into the room. i have also batoned the ceiling and added the same boards to it. the problem i have no is the condensation is still on the ceiling and is dropping onto the boards and coming though the ceiling hole for the light fitting. i am trying to keep the room well ventalated by open window etc also using a dehumidifier which gets full daily. now im thinking about what to do to solve it and one idea i have come up with is to buy a roll of loft insulation remove one of the boards from the ceiling and slide the loft insulation in between the phenolic boards then replacing the removed board ( with some loft insulation onto it) now my thoughts are this will butt up against the concrete ceiling and prevent the warm air hitting the cold surface and forming the persky water. does this sound like a winner or is there a better way of doing this. thanks dave -------------------------------------
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 6, 11:25 am, dd_at_max3d_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (max3d) wrote:

By outhouse do you mean an addition to the main house, a separate building, or do you mean a toilet, which is what an outhouse is typically called in the USA, or exactly what kind of a building?
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 6, 11:25 am, dd_at_max3d_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (max3d) wrote:

Oh, and where do you live?
Add pictures here
✖

Ignore OP. Look at where 's coming from.
Add pictures here
✖
its joined on to the house, it used to be a wash room and i live in the UK i have an idea which is ( please tell me if you think this is going to be ok ) 1, take all boards down and leave batons up in place 2, aquaseal the concrete ceiling ( i used aquaseal on the single brick walls to seal out any moisture before installing the foam boards) so its nice and water proof and black lol 3, add the loft insulation ( rockwool glass) 4, add the phonelic foam boards 30mm foil backed 5, grab a coffee
what do we think?
Add pictures here
✖
dave wrote:

I'm not much of a coffee drinker. Can I change #5 to tea? If summer, can it be changed to beer?
Add pictures here
✖