Concrete Block House with Cracks

Can anyone tell me what I should use to fill in cracks in my concrete block house? The cracks seem to zig zag but follow the blocks. Going from top to bottom. 1950 house with the addition being built in the mid 70's. Probably from settling but would like to fill in the gaps, approx. 1/8 to 1/16 inch wide. It is just in one area and it is the addition. Any recommendation would be appreciated.
--
Lee

I also have a concrete block house, and for narrow gaps like you describe I have used a latex- based concrete pathing compound that I found at the local hardware store. It is a pre-mixed goop that looks like cement, but feels like latex. (I just went to my shop to look for it so I could get you the name, but I couldn't find it) It goes on easily, and has held up well for several years now. For larger cracks I would use a cement based latex patching compound, I have some Quik-Crete patch for that purpose.
Tom

Thanks Tom
Appreciate the reply, will go to the local HD and see what they have.
--
Lee Web Page: http://home.comcast.net/~l.bray /