Concrete

Looking for advice regarding concrete re-enforcement I can choose between fiber mesh mixed in concrete or old fashioned wire. I live in the Chicago area, Frank
What is the project?
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
I use both when strength is really needed I have not been happy with jobs I have had done with the fiber alone with no wire.