Concealed Kitchen Cabinet Door Hinges

Hi all,
Any one here has experience replacing old kitchen cabinet door hinge with European hinge? I need 52 hinges in my kitchen cabinet. Is it worth while to have it all replaced with the new concealed hinges? How hard is it to do that?
pkmicro wrote:

I build cabinets, are you building your doors or having it done? I use an outfit that will build the doors almost any style for about 35.00 each and drill the hinge hole for 8.00. If you don't have the equipment you should go that route. You need a drill press or a special attachment to do it right and a 35 mm forsner bit.
well lookie there they are offering free hinges with a 500.00 or more order.WOW Dude you owe me big time.
http://www.ameradoor.com /
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can\'t make them THINK"