compound saw question

can anyone help me? i took the high fence off my compound slide miter saw as it was very loose (makita) and now i need to miter some crtown molding........ of course i can find the fence so all i have is the low stationary one on the saw. i know i can miter crown on a flat but i only remember one angle, it is 31.62 degrees. i dont remember the second angle to cut a outside corner on a flat, if anyone has a dewalt saw it has index makes on both of these angles, can someone look at thier delalt and tell me what the bevel angle is to tilt the blade and what the miter angle is to turn the blade thanks sr
http://www.construction-resource.com/crown_molding.php
This will figure all angles for any type of crown molding.
--
Rich
www.construction-resource.com