Composition decking material

The composition stuff is great, but there are a few considerations. The stuff will stain if it is under trees. Getting a darker color, something that is near the color of the stains will help conceal the trees "handiwork".

RicodJour

Does anyone have any comments, either pro or con, on the use of composition decking material? Right now, we have the usual pressure-treated lumber, which requires a lot of maintenance. Also, we live surrounded by large trees, which help to blacken the surface; this is hard to remove and conventional cleaning/sealing products don't seem to give a satisfactory long-lasting result.

I know nobody who has the composition type so would appreciate any comments.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
limey