composite exteriors

My house has wooden porch railings and columns and some wood paneling. The rest of the exterior is brick. The wood is due for replacement. I'd like to go with composite material. There is a wide selection of railings and pillars to choose from but, what about the paneling? Is there some type of composite paneling?