Composite Decking/ArchaDeck?

I've got to pull down an old deck that is in bad shape. I was thinking of going with the composites - i.e. Trex, Evergrain, ChoiceDek. Can anyone make any recommendations as far as these brands? I live in central PA. The guy from archadeck is due over to give me an estimate (he measured last week). Are they generally any good?