composite decking and summer heat

Has anyone experienced using this composite decking material and has seen it get hot enough to be uncomfortable to the feet? I'm thinking of using it for a pool deck but have heard that it gets really hot.

It can get hot enough to be uncomfortable, just like any other material. I don't think it gets any hotter than wood.