Complete Nuclear Meltdown - Japan is Gone

From the Associated Press March 20, 2011

Complete Nuclear Meltdown

Several of the nuclear power plants in Fukushima Japan have completely melted down. It's estimated that at least 60% of Japan is entirely gone. Part of south Korea is also gone. The land vaporized, leaving nothing but a giant crater in the surrounding ocean. It's estimated that millions have died. Little remains of Japan. Scientists said that the entire continent of Asia is at risk of sinking into the hole left in the ocean.

The nuclear fires have melted into the earth under the continent and has possibly gone to the earth's core. Large plumes of steam continue to shoot thousands of feet into the air. If this nuclear material is not burned up when it enters the earth's core, it will likely burn through the entire earth and come out of the earth on the opposite side of the planet. It's believed that this may cause the earth's gravity forces to collapse and everyone and everything on earth might be cast into space. There will also be changes in time because the earth's rotation has changed dramatically.

One scientist stated "We are in our final days on this planet, only God can save us now".

Reply to
TopNews

Are you on drugs?

Reply to
Siobhan Medeiros

Lighten up. On soc.history.what-if, this would be the start of a lively debate. Up to the gravity forces collapse, anyway.

Reply to
Anthony Buckland

On 3/20/2011 6:50 PM Siobhan Medeiros spake thus:

Can you not sense a spoof when you see one?

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

It is a stupid spoof that trivializes billions and billions of dollars worth of power generation blown apart and smoldering.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Thies

Actually given the extremely poor quality of the spoof, the question still stands in my mind.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Per The Onion?

Reply to
Michael Dobony

Bullshit.

Reply to
A. Baum

On 3/21/2011 4:04 AM Jeff Thies spake thus:

I didn't say it was a *smart* spoof, now, did I? I agree that it trivializes the situation. But it's still a spoof, so those who respond to it seriously are subject to a certain amount of ridicule.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

its coming here too, and i am NOT joking.

The japan reactors are using reprossed fuel with 6 to 10% pluntonium.

the pluntonium could start a chain reaction burrowing into the earths mantle and create a volcanoe, that would destroy what remains of the plant and send the wate core pools reactors and all into the upper atmosphere, suddenly the japanes disaster will be the worlds disaster.

its not likely but could occur

Reply to
bob haller

What the article didn't mention, and which I gleaned from other sources, was that two Texans were visiting the country at the time and also perished.

Poor fellows. Our hearts go out to their families.

Reply to
HeyBub

Siobhan Medeiros AKA Shannon Mitchell isn't the sharpest pin in the cushion.

Reply to
Nobody