Complementing Kohler

Occasionally, a company performs well and deserves praise. I have a kitchen faucet, the style with a pull out spray nozzle in the spout. It developed a slow leak at the valve. Although it was manufactured in

2003 and installed in 2004, the company honored their warrantee and is sending the replacement parts at no charge. This is the kind of company policy which keeps customers loyal. My hat is off to Kohler.

Joe G

Reply to
GROVER

My experience, too. Their customer service people are evidently allowed to go the extra mile for client satisfaction. Other companies in the faucet business have been reported favorably as well, but some have sold products that succumb too readily to a particular local water supply and make an offered replacement not worth the trouble. Gotta respect them for trying, though.

Joe

Reply to
Joe

It's nice but rare to hear someone complement good customer service. Give someone bad customer service and you never stop hearing about it.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

The Daring Dufas wrote: ...

Probably be even nicer to compliment them... :)

Otoh, a nice complement to good service would be to also have a good product...

--

Reply to
dpb

If a manufacturer keeps replacing a crappy product, you may suspect the value of the item to begin with. If that makes any sense.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Ditto for Delta. They are sending me a new detrgent dispencer. 2002 model.

Reply to
aasberry

Simply a comment on the difference between "compliment" and "complement" as in the OP...

--

Reply to
dpb

Eye dont never mispel no wurds. "It's" fun to mess with "its" spelling. I forgot to put [sic] again. *snicker* I actually had a grammar checking program once but when I discovered that it was "politically correct", I erased it.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

dpb wrote in news:hhl0g7$b09$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org: