Compass Bearing for DirecTv Dish Pointing

Can anyone tell me what compass bearings I should examine to determine whether I can use a DirecTv dish successfully in my area? I know I need an unoccluded view of the SW sky, but what is the exact compass reading that points to the satellite? Thanks. Frank
frank1492 wrote:

http://www.directv.com/learn/pdf/12429_00_AntennaManual_1D.pdf
Or a google search for almost anything similar to "directv antenna aim"
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]

Input your zip code into your rec and it will tell you the readings for each sat.
frank1492 wrote:

Check here:
http://directv.com/DTVAPP/customer/dishPointer.jsp
Sorry, was easily able to find info at several websites.
frank1492 wrote:

What is your zip code? That's how you can find out... it depends on where the dish is located in the U.S.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com