Compass Bearing for DirecTv Dish Pointing

Can anyone tell me what compass bearings I should examine to determine whether I can use a DirecTv dish successfully in my area? I know I need an unoccluded view of the SW sky, but what is the exact compass reading that points to the satellite? Thanks. Frank

Reply to
frank1492

Or a google search for almost anything similar to "directv antenna aim"

Reply to
John McGaw

Input your zip code into your rec and it will tell you the readings for each sat.

Reply to
<kjpro

Check here:

Erma1ina

Sorry, was easily able to find info at several websites.

Reply to
frank1492

What is your zip code? That&#39;s how you can find out... it depends on where the dish is located in the U.S.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN