Compare...

These pictures of three recent presidents as they help around the house:
Reagan
http://www.lucianne.com/images/lucianne/DailyPhoto/2009-02-26.jpg
Bush
http://www.lucianne.com/images/lucianne/DailyPhoto/2009-02-26.jpg
Obama
http://www.lucianne.com/images/lucianne/DailyPhoto/2009-02-26.jpg

LMAO!
Are you sure they're not helping around the senate instead?

HeyBub wrote:

I'd say, BO looks the most pussified ;)
Are you aware that you posted the same link, three times?
Still, it's funny.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Yeah, I thought it was worth it.
Plus I followed the dictum: "Tell 'em what you're gonna tell em, tell 'em, then tell 'em what you told them."
Or, I made a mistake.
Frankly, I don't remember which it was.
I've taken to carrying index cards in my shirt pocket. Don't feel bad. Sometimes I forget what I was writing, right in the middle of nick of time don't you think the way that worked out, with the way the parts arrived on the UPS two days ago just in time for the meeting next week with the customer?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus