Compact Refrigerator

Page 2 of 2
Oh, bother. I don't charge enough!

Probably about $200.
That, or bad electrical wall socket. I've seen sockets loosen up. Try the fridge in the other hole, swap the two plugs.
If the plug slides out easily, replace the socket. Should be some "bite" when you try to pull the plug out.
Cord or plug. I'd cut the last inch off and put a new plug on the end.
Examine the plug, for signs of wear, etc. See if the plug pulls out of the socket easily. Consult your horoscope, read the funny pages, read four or five more answers on this list, and then replace the plug, and change out the socket.
I'd not want to mess around with a refrigerator. Don't want to lose food.
It has provided 27 yrs. of excellent service but finally just stopped running. Wiggle the pronged plug in the wall and it starts running ... but then dies again. It's apparently not a house problem because the radio works in the same wall socket. Any ideas? Thanks.

Don't assume it is the fridge...
It does sound like you need a new cord on the fridge from what you have described but you could also need a new receptacle as well...
On 7/7/2012 12:34 PM, Way Back Jack wrote:

Automatic wiggler is worn out. ^_^
TDD