Commercial lawn mower for residential use anyone?

...International Harvester (the old Cub) is now Case/IH although they did reintroduce the "Farmall" logo/brand name a couple of years ago.

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

clipped

That's my kind of neighbor. In our condo, if one is not in the "kiss up/kick down" group of friends, there is little likelihood of getting any kind of decent treatment. One board member took to turning on the sprinkler when certain people were in the yard. When I was spray painting some little household trinkets in the yard one day, she did her usual. I called the police (Sunday afternoon). She said she didn't have time to check the yard before she turned on the sprinkler. The police accepted that. I went back to what I was doing, and another zone came on, getting my freshly painted stuff wet. The police were still there - four vehicles! I went out and spoke to one officer, who looked at his watch and said "She is legal now.", meaning that he understood she not only got me wet but she had been watering during the daytime hours (10am-4pm) when it is not "legal". What do I do? Building code here is treated like a joke, and I finally got it - must be the last one in town :o)

Reply to
Norminn

I've owned Scag SWZ 48" and a Gravely Hydrostatic of similar size and used a sulky behind them, bought each used and sold them for what I purchased them at! My favorite now is a Toro Landscaper Z580, love to ride in comfort now.

Bill

Reply to
berkshire bill