Commercial lawn mower for residential use anyone?

Page 2 of 2

Pet peeve of mine in the summer. Nothing like sitting down to a nice dinner out of the deck at 6 or 7 PM on a Sunday evening and some moron fires up his mower, trimmer, chainsaw, or whatever. He's been sitting on his ass all week and decides now is the time to do something. I don't complain about weekday evenings after work, Saturday be fore say, 5 o'clock, or even Sunday afternoon. Nice to have some quiet time though.
I made a point with one neighbor that did that most every week. He fire up the mower every time we sat down to eat. He had a family gathering one day so I fired up my mower, took it to the property line and let it sit there. I just walked away for 15 minutes. He was always more considerate after that.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

http://www.lastec.com

I've owned Scag SWZ 48" and a Gravely Hydrostatic of similar size and used a sulky behind them, bought each used and sold them for what I purchased them at! My favorite now is a Toro Landscaper Z580, love to ride in comfort now.
Bill