comic for the group

They buy shoes, we buy tools....
http://www.gocomics.com/reallifeadventures

SWMBO buys tools, too, except they live in the kitchen instead of the garage. I have a $500 circular saw. She has a $500 pot. Food's good, too. ;-)

...and I don't make her cook in the garage, either.

I fail to see the humor. Makes perfect sense, to me. ;)
nb

Good thing she doesn't know what is in the man cave. That is why I don't bug her (too much) for what is in her closets.
Harry K