Comic for the group

Saw this, and had to share it....
http://imgsrv.gocomics.com/dim/?fhAd67c6d66a13ee12d92223911305bfc&w 0.0
-- aem sends...

Hilarious, but true.
Joe
aemeijers wrote:

Thanks

That was darned funny! I immediately forwarded it on to my buddies in the profession.
The Ranger

Very funny and so very true...You wouldn't believe how many times I've bailed out red faced homeowners who think after watching drywall being done on the DIY channel they can di it...LOL...I should send those DIY , ect. channels a thankyou note sometime for all the EXTRA money I made undoing what the homeowner tried to do and doing it right...LOL...
benick wrote:

I've had several occasions to correct problems due to sloppy workmanship by "professionals" at friends houses. It works both ways.
I do know if I do it myself, it gets done right.

Yeah, yeah, whoop it up because homeowners can't do everything themselves, go ahead and present an image of the contractors as smug predators, homeowners as fools with lots of money, but no matter how much you carry on the homeowners still CANNOT afford to pay you for every chore around their homes.

Crawl back under your rock and grow a sense of humor....It's not my fault it costs more to undo something and do it right than just paying to have it done right the first time..I suppose I should work for free , huh ??? .Blame all those home improvement shows if you want to place blame....The make everything look so easy by NOT showing the mistakes and making it look like it can be done in an hour by anybody while not even getting dirty or smudging their make-up.......LOL....

aemeijers wrote:

A company in town has a radio ad that says "We repair what your husband fixes."
TDD