comic flooring for the group

With all the recent threads on here about snap-together floors, I thought the group might enjoy this:

aemeijers

Sometimes I feel that way with ordinary square tiles.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

This one reminds me of a toilet I've actually used:

A friend of mine has an out-house-without-the-house overlooking a valley near his cabin in NYS.

The "toilet" is placed a short distance away from a winding trail that comes out of his woods and has a short wall behind it so that people approaching from the woods will only see the back your head. They'll know the toilet is "occupied" and wait until you're finished.

There is no approach from the front since it faces the rolling hills of the wooded valley below.

It very peaceful to sit and gaze out over the valley, watching the animals and birds going about their daily lives.

Reply to
DerbyDad03