Combi (Heat and HW) boiler available in the US?

Hi,
Would anyone happen to know of a combi boiler available in the US?
Thanks
Nick..
Nick wrote:

http://www.sippin.com/BurnhamBoilers.htm just one example; there are many. Available as either oil or gas-fired. Or even wood as the fuel.
An "indirect" system uses a coil in the boiler to transfer heat to a remote "tank" for domestic hot water. A "tankless" system uses the coil to directly produce the hot water (no storage).
Can be built either as a steam heating system or as "Hydronic" (circulating hot water thru rads or fin-tube convectors or even radiant).
Jim
Thanks Jim,
What I really need is a small unit for an over the garage apartment to provide heat and enough water for a quick shower and to do the dishes. If you could spare a few minutes to check if the unit below might work I'd be very greatful. The other thing I need to decide is under floor heating or baseboard heaters? Right now the underside of the floor is open so it would be easy to staple up the plastic pipe but I'm a little concerned as to how well this system would work.
Thanks again for any advice
Nick..
http://www.burnham.com/residential/51130.cfm

Nick wrote:

For a small area, a gas-fired hot water heater can be employed. For example, a 40 Gallon, self-contained water heater. The common heater is vented thru a chimney but if none is available a "power vent" heater can exhaust thru the wall. http://www.hotwater.com/resident/gsidewa.htm
If electric rates are low, an electrically-heated tank could be used as well. The heated water is circulated on demand by a small circulating pump. The same water is also available at the tap under pressure. As long as care is taken to use materials suitable for potable water, there is no objection to this arrangement.
Jim
Great tip, thanks.
I just spent an hr on th eweb and have a bunch of leads.
Nick..