Combi boiler - problem.

Hi. Can someone please help. The boiler was working ok this morning, the heating was on and I ran a bath. When I got home an hour ago the heating or hot water wouldn't come on. The pilot light was light but has now gone out and won''t come back on. I have taken the cover off to look inside and there has been water dripping inside. It seems to be coming from a small screw which I have tightened and it has stopped dripping. When pressing the ignition to light the pilot light it is not making the usual clicking noise and will not light. The boiler is unusually quiet. The power is on and the pressure is fine. It is a STYX model - SX 20 M FF. Serial No. - 94107055. Does any one know what the problem might be. Thanks.
--
matphil

matphil wrote:

An electric hair dryer might help remove the damp.
Post to this group:
UK.D-I-Y
Jim
Speedy Jim Wrote: > matphil wrote:-

Thanks Jim. Could you please tell me how to post to this group UK.D-I-Y.
--
matphil

matphil wrote:

http://groups.google.com/?hl=en Sign Up for free account.
Then "Search for a Group" (same page), enter: UK.D-I-Y
Jim