Combi Boiler Problem

hello, just wondering if any of you guys could help me before I consider calling the plumber. Basically, when the hot water is turned on and the boiler activated, it starts to shudder, firstly fairly quietly, but becoming louder and louder. After about 5 to 10 seconds it reaching a climax, then stops. If the water is kept running the shuddering starts again after a couple of minutes. I guessing this maybe something to do with the pressure? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

If you don't get any relevant help here, try this group: UK.D-I-Y
Jim
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I think that I know her. :-)
Naah, that's the HVAC mechanic who likes to turn on the vacuum pump before all the solder joints are done. He's got premature evacuation. And while the pump is running, the poor guy trying to silver solder the joint with a vacuum. Meanwhile the other guy outside is sucking massive solder balls. I'll quit while I'm getting ahead.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Christopher A. Young